|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||flight case, wooden case, carton, it is up to you.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days after receive your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000sqm per month|
|Pixels:||2.5mm||Tube Chip Color:||Full Color|
|Led Type:||SMD 2727||Display Function:||Video|
|MBI:||51024||Viewing Angle:||H:100 V:50|
|Optimal Viewing Distance:||>=4m||Voltage:||DC5V|
|Brightness:||More Than 2000cd/㎡||Pixel Composing:||1 R1G1B|
|High Light:||led full color screen, indoor led billboard|
High definition full color P1.875 P2.5 indoor big screen tv led wall display screen
♦ High reliability:
The products adopt the static scanning technology and the module design technology to offer higher reliability and stability.
♦ Diversified display modes:
The products support multiple display modes.
♦ Product specification
|indoor SMD P2.5|
|Pixel configuration||RGB 3 in 1|
|Single point brightness adjust||Can be added|
|Single point color adjust||Can be added|
|White balance brightness||>2500cd/㎡|
|Horizontal view angle||120(degrees)|
|Vertical view angle||60(degrees)|
|Signal Process bit||10 or 14 bit|
|Grey process||1024x1024x1024 16834x16834x16834 65536x65536x65536|
|Control distances||Internet cable:100m, multimembrane:500m, monofilm:5km|
|Driving mode||Constant driving current|
|Control mode||Computer synchronous|
|Brightness adjusted range||
Manual, automatic operation, stepless continuous adjusted
255 steps. No grey loss
|Out of control point||<1/10000|
|Mean Time Between Failure||>5000hours|
|Environment temperature range||Operating temperature range: -20-45℃ Storing temperature range: -30-65℃|
LED spot self-check, communications check, power check,
temperature monitor(need customization)
Remote supervision and control, record potential fault,
send out warning signs to the operators.(need customization)
|Luminous point width between centres||Deviation<3%|
|Color uniformity(chromaticity coordinate)||±0.003|
|Power supply request||AC85-264V(50Hz-60Hz)|
|System protection||Moistureproof,dustproof,high temperature protection,anti-corrosion,anti-burning,anti-static,anti-vibration|
♦ Product Overviews
|Items||Indoor Led display:
P2, P2.5, P3, P3.91, P4,P4.81, P5, P6, P7.62, P10
Outdoor Led display:
P4, P4.81, P5, P6, P8, P10, P12, P16,P20,P25,P31.25
|Material||steel,aluminum ,die casting aluminum|
|30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipping|
|Packing:||Standard Export Carton with fully Polyfoam or Pearl Wool|
|Anti-shaking wooden case|
|Shipping:||5 to 7 working days upon receiving deposit payment|
|After-Sales-Service:||Lifetime with professional engineer support for free.|
|Within 5 year, supply spare parts for free if has quality problem
( not by man-made damage)
|Using Range||Shopping mall,bank,bus station, train station,
center of downtown, airport, school, factory, bus, taxi,and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and more than 10 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 15 days, after receiving the deposit.
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: We use popular control system like Nova , Linsn.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A5: Our led display screen quality is our core competence, for 12 years, what we rely on.
We have each stardard process to make quality products
strictly total quality management-ISO management system , including incoming quality control and input process quality control and for outdoor products we have "stromtest " reliability test program and "stromtest " reliability test system .
We build what you can rely on !
Hope we can further together and work together