Novastar MCTRL4K LED Video Controller Specification, download Novastar MCTRL4K specification to see detail parameters and more information about Nova MCTRL4K LED display Video Controller.
Nova MCTRL4K LED display senging control box for full color LED screen. It is a 4K×2K independent controlle with up to 3840×2160@60Hz loading capacity of a single unit.
Novastar MCTRL4K is LED display Video Controller. It has the following characteristics:
1) Provides complete input connectors, including 1 ×DP 1.2, 2 ×dual-link DVI and1 ×HDMI 2.0.
2) Supports 16 ×Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 ×fiber optical outputs.
3) Supports 3 video bit depths: 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit.
4) Supports both Mosaic and Multi-card modes when dual-link DVI is used.
5) Supports HDR10 which can greatly enhance the image quality of the screen,presenting more vivid and clearer images.
6) Supports super high resolution settings with NVIDIA graphics card.
7) Adopts innovative architectural design to enable smart configuration, which can greatly shorten the stage preparation time.
8) Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect image display with no flickering and scanning lines, but fine quality and good sense of depth.
9) Supports the new generation of pixel level calibration technology of NovaStar to bring a fast and efficient calibration process.
10) Implements white balance calibration and color gamut mapping to ensure colors are faithfully reproduced.
11) Supports screen configuration at any time without a PC.
12) Supports easy and quick manual adjustment of screen brightness.
13) Supports screen configuration via Web interface.
14) Supports cascading multiple controllers for uniform control.