Novastar VX4S LED Video Controller Specification, download Novastar VX4S specification to see detail parameters and more information about Nova VX4S LED display Video Controller.
Novastar VX4S is LED display Video Controller. It has the following characteristics:
1) The inputs of the VX4S include CVBS×2, VGA×2, DVI×1, HDMI×1, DP×1 and SDI×1. They support input resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz; the input images of VX4S can be zoomed point-to-point according to the screen resolution;
2) Provide seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/ fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality;
3) The location and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will;
4) Adopts the Nova G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker free without scanning lines; the images are exquisite and have a good sense of depth;
5) Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure reproduction of true colors;
6) HDMI/external audio input;
7) 10bit/8bit HD video source;
8) The loading capacity: 2.3 million pixel;
9) Support multiple controller montage for loading huge screen;
10) Supports Nova’s new-generation point-by-point correction technology; the correction is fast and efficient;
11) Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers. Tha is what we called Touch Track!
12) Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the screen debugging can be completed within 30 seconds; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage;
13) A intuitive LCD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.